todays most popular question in the India is who won today’s ipl match 1st may 2023 so the answer is RCB the Royal Challengers Bangalore
now after the most important part lets see most interesting parts of the match – RCB
todays match was played by Lucknow Super Giants and Royal Challengers Bangalore that is mostly known as LSG and RCB. both are very popular teams. todays match is played in Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. in this match Lucknow Super Giants team captain is KL rahul and Royal Challengers Bangalore team captain is Faf du Plessis.
today match toss won by Royal Challengers Bangalore and then they choose to bat first.
here is the list of RCB playing 11 – Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis, Anuj Rawat, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(w), Suyash Prabhudessai, Wanindu Hasaranga, Karn Sharma, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood
the list of LSG Playing 11 are – KL Rahul, Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur
RCB playing statistics are-
- Virat kohli done very good batting made 31 runs in 30 balls also played amazing three fours that contributes 12 runs he stupmed out by nicholas puran
- Faf du plessis also played very vell made 44 runs in 40 ball he was catched out by kyle mayers.
- after that only dinesh kartik made more than 10 runs.
- final score was 126 runs 9 wickets.
LSG playing statistics are-
- krunal pandya,marcus stoinis,krishnappa gowtham,amit mishra,navin ul haq these players played well in batting
- LSG was able to make 108 runs
- loss match by 18 runs
RCB won the match by 18 runs with 10 wickets.
now rather than putting more data on article please enjoy the end ceremony of the match, it was such a great match to watch.
Happy IPL to all of you.